Thursday, May 6, 2010

700 and Counting!

Faithful readers might remember my tails of woe over my sad milk supply back in the early days following Leo's birth. Well I'm pleased to report that the Fenugreek (herbal supplement) seems to be doing its job and slowly but surely my supply has been increasing. I just broke 700ML the other night!! Ideal supply is 750ML or more per day (that's a bottle of wine) so we're feeling very relieved that at least this one aspect of new parenthood is going the way we hoped.

Leo keeps learning on the feeding front. He's doing better and better each time with both me and the bottle. And we're still hoping to get him down on the second floor any day now. It really is an "any day now" sort of thing - he's on the short list so hopefully very soon we'll start the next phase.

Oh, and a correction from the other day...Ms. Nelson's Missing! That's the name of the book, not Ms. Nelson's class. Silly me. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment